Looking for a project co-ordinator to join our new Heritage Lottery Funded project – A Visit Down Memory Lane. Post is part time for 20 hours per week for 1 year.
Role is to commence on 12th November 2018.
This post will be funded by Heritage Lottery Fund.
We look for the following in an co-ordinator:
- Assisting senior advisors
- Providing up-to-date research
- Creating reports
- Gathering Data
- Understanding customers
- Ability to work with Clients
- Limited experience at advisory preferred
- Great Communication skills
- Keen eye for working outside of the box
- Great analytical skills
- A keen grasp of information technology
- Professional personality
- Personal accountability
- Strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with councils and clients
- Positive, “can do” attitude